My photo
I'm a girl, I can go from normal to bitch in 0.5 seconds.

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Day 03. - Your Parents



I have a complete family . My parents have been w/ me since i was born . I'm not very close to my dad but closer to my mom instead . I don't deny that sometimes i have a stranger-like feeling toward him . It is because we have communication breakdowns since i was younger . Therefore my sisters and i are not close to him . At home , he would just be sitting on th couch in th living room watching his programmes while my sisters and i would be in our own rooms going busy w/ our own stuffs . We rarely communicate .
Though she can be rly naggy and irritating at times , i don't deny that i love my mom . She has been there providing me a shelter for my 17 years of life . Though she's sometimes short-cashed , she paid for my doctor trips , my contact lenses and everything , knowing that i am financially shortaged . Recently , i got my pay and i thought of getting something for her as a gift of showing my appreciation . In th past few years , i admit that my rebellion has caused my mom to suffer . But this year , i seem to understand everything better and i try my best not to break her heart although i still might hide things from her .
Overall , i do love my parents although i might not be able to show it out .

To maintain a joyful family requires much from both the parents and the children. Each member of the family has to become, in a special way, the servant of the others.