My photo
I'm a girl, I can go from normal to bitch in 0.5 seconds.

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Day 02. - Your First Love


My first love wasn't an official one and I didn't even count it as i was rly in love at all . We did not even met , it was somewhat love at first sight . We got to know each other while i was doing some CPA work at Bedok Green Secondary for my CCA when i was in Secondary One only . Did not rly noticed him at first though until while going home , we took th same bus . He was w/ his group of friends while i was w/ one of my closer friends during Sec1 . Then he came forward and asked for me and my friend's number . My friend gave while i didn't . Only later in th day then I texted him . Guess he got few of our numbers and he mistook me for another one of my friend . He did not know our respective names though . Only one day my friend told me that this guy was actually looking for me and he even described me to my friend (th way i was attired during th day i did CPA for my CCA) . Since then , we started texting each other and were 'in love' . But i didn't understand what was love at that point of time duh . He went oversea and a week later , i broke up w/ him . We still had feelings for each other though at that point of time .

One day I found that one of my ex-bestie was in contact w/ him . One day she confessed she liked him . How disappointed was I when i found out that they even met behind my back while she obviously know that i still had feelings for this guy . I made a big fuss out of it though . Slowly (i can't remember how) , we did not rly contact anymore and he found a new girlfriend which they are still together up til today ! Of course i feel happy for him .

Sometimes th good is gone , for th great . Th great is gone for th greatest . And th greatest is gone for th Best . Therefore , not every goodbye is th end .