My photo
I'm a girl, I can go from normal to bitch in 0.5 seconds.

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Travel back down th road


Today is th day whereby most of th students start school for th year . Back to school ! Well , this year i'm an exceptional ! I'm still having my long holidays . However i miss school . In this post , i'm gonna rant out how dissatisfied i am w/ myself in th year 2010 and reflect back .

I feel abit regretful for not spending 2010 wisely . I realized that i lost so much of my time and wasted it . Studies wise , i did not treasure th time given to me . At th starting of 2010 , i spent my time away hanging w/ my friends , cliques . I never once settled down to study and was never serious in my work . I go to school late almost very often , like even 4 times in a week even . Teachers question me , but i never bother because i knew that i could always use "woke up late" as an excuse and they won't be able to do anything either . Therefore everytime i either turn up late for classes because i want to skip lessons , meet up w/ my friends , lazy . These are always th reasons why i choose to go school late . Even smarter , i made use of th transition of lessons to enter classroom because when a different subject teacher enters th class , s/he wouldn't know that i was actually late . I tried my best to hide from form teacher because i dislike interrogation and being buried under an avalanche of questions . My classmate and I would often plan to go late together and sometimes , teachers know that we bak up . But nonetheless , we still continue th bad habit . I skip lessons and go to toilet w/ my friend , go down to th canteen to buy food during free period although suppose stay in class and i walk around th school when i'm bored halfway during lessons . And th most annoying thing is that MY ATTIRE CHECKS ALWAYS FAILS _'_ ! I miss throwing paper planes war w/ classmates and i miss disturbing teachers and everyone !!

For th beginning few months , i got caught for smoking , for skipping class and everything . Smoking , not once , but few times . Once , in a semester or term ( i can't remember ) , my level coordinator came to each class to call out those who have been late continuously for many times and we will have to attend th detention class which will be held before th June holidays . So th day before i experienced a break up w/ one of my ex and he happened to have to attend that detention class too therefore on th day itself , i chose to skip th detention and didn't turn up . So it's like i escaped my punishment :D . Well , i didn't get caught for it anyway and i heard it was boring like anything though so it serves no purpose either .

During th June holidays , i was still going out almost every single day instead of studying indoors . My parents were pissed off but i stayed ignorant . Even after th holidays , i went out after school and everything . I spent little or no time studying although i did my homework when i returned home sometimes . Sometimes i would leave it til th very next day and copy from my classmates or i would drag w/ th teacher and end up not handing in because they would've forgotten about it .
I did not settle down and i only got serious around a month before my O's . It was th time when i get real busy , chasing homework , night studies , everything anyone can name . I got really pissed and stressed up at times because i really hate what was going on . I didn't had any time to do anything i like at all .

So to sum it up , i spent most of 2010 : Playing too hard , laughing too much , crying too bad . I cried over r/s matters too many times . I wasted much time over it because it once affected my studies , exams and everything . Well , it's still part and parcel of life . We have to grow through it all and only then we will grow up . Th thing is , i've regretted not studying hard enough in 2010 . I studied at th end , i tried my best but th thing is i started too late . Anyway , it's too late for regrets already . It's heard that results will be out on th 10th , which is next Monday . That will be th last time i'm stepping in th school . I wonder if i will step out of it happily or leave th gates being sad .