My photo
I'm a girl, I can go from normal to bitch in 0.5 seconds.

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Baby you're a firework










A new year , a fresh start !
It’s year 2011 now , but somehow it still feels like year 2010 still . Many people have this feeling too . Well , hope this year will turn out good .

First of all in this post , i’ll post up some thoughts i had during shower . I should really list out my habits and maybe some may want to consider backing out in having me as their friend in th new year :) Hah . I am who i am , nobody can change me . I’ve learnt this since th past few months . It’s either one accepts me for who i am , or just leave . I don’t need people who can’t accpet me for who i am . Well of course , i’ll really change those habits which are overboard and super bad .

  1. I can be a bitch , just like you :)
  2. Every single one out there is a hypocrite so don’t complain that your life is full of hypocrites because this is people in th society . It’s just minor or major hypocrites . Therefore , imma hypocrite too .
  3. I don’t like continuous texting w/ others , i will just stop replying halfway .
  4. I dislike it when people don’t reply my text halfway (but it’s alright because since i do it too . I will put myself in their shoes definitely .)
  5. I don’t make my words when i tell someone ‘Call/text you later’ because i just want to end a convo sometimes / really forget / lazy . (will try to change )
  6. I don’t like to pick up calls on my mobile unless it’s important or if i feel like , therefore i’ll just reject or not answer .
  7. However i’ll text you w/ a ‘?’ after that .
  8. I don’t make th first moves or take initiative eg. texting/calling someone first . This is th reason why i drift easily w/ friends sometimes . (will try to change)
  9. I am biased towards my love ones eg. family , friends who i give special nicknames to .
  10. Just like many girls out there , i’m th majority which gets jealous easily .
  11. I find it easier to socialize w/ guys instead of girls because i find that some girls are petty .
  12. I have a slightly low self esteem .
  13. I don’t fall in love easily .
  14. I don’t believe in love at first sight .
  15. I won’t choose a guy who doesn’t study , to be my boyfriend .
  16. I despise girls who cannot protect , love and appreciate themselves and go loose .
  17. I love my family and my friends a lot .
  18. I can be vulgar at times .
  19. I can be very anti if i don’t know you well .
  20. My character is being cheerful , crazy and lively .
  21. Many people say i’m too hyped .
  22. I talk and laugh loudly .
  23. I can be very annoying and hyper at times / very quiet when i’m not in th mood .
  24. I forgive easily but don’t take advantage of me .

I guess 23 is enough to list out my character . Well that’s me anyway :) I will try to change some of these bad habits listed above but i’ll just let some remain . I just want to be myself and preserve my own identity .

I guess that’s it for this post .

Lastly , goodbye 2010 .