My photo
I'm a girl, I can go from normal to bitch in 0.5 seconds.

Monday, January 17, 2011

It hurts seeing someone you love , love somebody else




















I don’t understand why he have to treat me this way , i don’t think i deserve to be treated like this . He’s like using me as a substitute . He’s like using me as a replacement for his ex girlfriend . He claims he loves me but i know it’s not from th bottom of his heart . You speak love only when i’m not in th right state of mind . You are just trying to see whether i still love you . So what if i do ? So what if i don’t ? I really somehow don’t intend to get back together w/ you anymore . I am alr moving on w/ my current life and i don’t wish for you to interrupt . I still care for you deeply as a friend though . You just take my care for granted . Yes , i love you . I love you , as a friend . I’ve already let you know how i felt in th past while i was waiting for that few tough months and you happily found your new love .
























Yet now you can say things to me so easily and in th past , those very words i wanted to tell you , i had to keep it inside myself and i couldn’t let you know because you were so deeply in love w/ someone else and i did not want to spoil your r/s . Loving someone , is watching s/he being happy . And i loved you , thus i wanted you to be happy although i ain’t together w/ you . But now that you both have broken up , you seem to want me back as you told me you regret letting me go in th past and for not treasuring me . Yes , at a point of time you can tell me these . At another point of time , you can be telling her ” i want you back , i miss you ” and all . So what do you really fucking treat me as ? I’m really not someone whom you can turn to when you need and just chuck me aside when you don’t need me . Don’t waste your own time , don’t lie anymore .
























Save these sweet nothings for someone else . I’d rather you tell all these to her than telling these half to me and th other half to her . I know well that you can’t possibly forget her within such short period of time because it’s been only five days since you both parted . So why are you telling me all these sweet words ? I really don’t deserve th way you are treating me now . Did i owe you in my previous life ? I did not . So stop fucking treat me like this . I don’t deserve all your nonsense . Never try this flirting tactics on me , i will never fall for your trap . I had enough for th past few months in 2010 . It’s 2011 , stop hurting me . I don’t need your bullshit . It’s like you don’t even know what you want . Half saying you want me back in your life because i treat you better than her , th other half of you is saying that you miss her and all . What th holy fuck do you fucking fuck want ? Don’t treat me lika barbie , i’m not for you to play w/ . We’re all humans and i have feelings to . I just wish we could stop contacting each other because only then you can stop ruining my life . But i can’t because we’re lovers to friends , and i don’t want to see you feeling so hurt w/ nobody there to comfort you like i always do . Maybe you just don’t know how to appreciate it . You make yourself out to be so hopeless . You weren’t like that in th past, why have you changed so much my dear ? I don’t seem like i know you anymore . You’re like someone i never once knew .

Don’t be so selfish . You choose one girl only , you cannot have two . I know you still love her , just go back to her . It seems like everytime i have moved on and going on happily w/ life , a text from you suddenly pulls my mood down and everything is back to th dull normal . Why must you do this ? Why ? Is it like heaven’s playing a trick on me ? Or isit that ’ when two person are meant to be , they’ll eventually be together ’ ? I rly cannot understand . I don’t wanna be stuck in this shit anymore .

I’m getting annoyed as days passes . It’s because i think that all guys are th same .. I’m sick of seeing th same type of guys all over again , th ones that heart never ever settles down and keeps toying w/ girls all over and over again . I’m so sick of guys seriously . I don’t know which right one can ever prove me wrong that all guys are th same .