My photo
I'm a girl, I can go from normal to bitch in 0.5 seconds.

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Love Miracles




It's been such a long time since i've last touched Blogger . It'd either i don't post at all or i go to reblog on Tumblr instead . I think i've somehow lost interest in Blogging . However , these days , i had th urge and sudden interest to blog again . I feel uncomfortable when people reads what i type thus i decided to lock my blog for th time being to avoid privacy invasion . Guess i'll only unlock it some other time . I've lost many readers though due to my lack of updates . Oh well , i don't need readers to keep my blog alive . It's just something in memory for me to look back one day . I will not shut this web down because i've sustained this blog for a year or so already and closing it will only be such a waste . I won't close th book , i'll just flip th pages of life . This is part and parcel of life , every page and memory is written in this blog of mine . I have one private blog too , but currently it's lacking of updates too and dusting .

In th first place , th main reason why i have created so many blogs is due to relationship . If i hadn't been in a r/s , i wouldn't have created blogs . Blogging allows me to type how i'm feeling all out into a paragraph . When i think that others won't understand how i feel , i vent it out on blogger instead .

However , now that i'm not involved in any relationship and my life isn't anywhere interesting , i don't know what to post up on blogger either . Random posts won't make th blog interesting but lame rather so i decided to stop blogging .

Hmm currently , life's kind of good and heaven's not torturing me . I've been single for around half a year or so already after my last broke up . Time really flies . Tomorrow is th last day of year 2010 . Every year flies past so quickly . Never have i thought that my " O Level year " would fly past in just a blink of an eye . Well , it's just life .
Went out with in-charge from Epi Ion yesterday and a few of my colleagues (Hazel too) . Had steamboat at a ramen shop at Bugis and head to Ion to look for th rest of th colleagues . Had fun while we chatted and disturbed some people and chatted w/ Sebastian (manager) . It's been so long after we quit and i felt really good after th visit .

While we were walking to th MRT station , Max asked me one random question : Why are you single for so long ? I didn't know how to answer to that question . It's like just a question which shot my head for awhile . I got stunned . And i started to question myself too . I realized it was th first time i had been single for 6 months . It's not a great deal but i realized that time really flies , i managed through th hardships of my past relationship and everything was finally over . Remembering back , at this time of last year , i was so caught in love . I was so stuck in love , i did not know how to get out . I was so caught in between th break ups and patches . A year later , which is today , i realized how much i gone through and survived th struggles of love . I think it wasn’t even love to start with . Maybe it’s just teenage dreams and puppy love . Anyway ,I felt a sense of achievement for myself . At th same time , i thought that what Max asked , wasn't meant to be a question at all .

It wasn't a question , it's just a matter of finding th right time and chance .

Many people who don't know me well and at first glance , thought that i'm a flirt or whatever they call a hongster . Well I am definitely not one to start with . They said that my chracter , attitude and face looks like that of a Hongster . To prove these people wrong , i dare to say that i'm not one :) . That's why , never judge a book by its cover . For me , i don't like to make first moves and i dislike taking th initiative to start a conversation with people . For me , it's like , i'm a girl , you talk to me or we won't talk today . I'm like that , i guess it's just my bad habit . Even my ex-boyfriends are all complaining . I said i would change this fucking bad habit of mine , but i never did . I only got better and back to square one th next few days . Fucked up yah . Hah .
Therefore , i don't go find Love . I let Love find me . I don't go around loving others and boys i see just because i had a bad experience and i let trauma take me over . No ! I'm not like other girls . I'm different .

They say it's hard to find a 16 virgin nowadays and one guy should really treasure me if he got me . I say no , it's not hard . It depends on th girl herself . If she wants to preserve her virginity , she can . No one take a gun to point her at her head right . It's all up to th girl . We make our own decisions , we're responsible for our actions . It's not that girls are getting cheaper or what , it's th society that's changing . It's all too late , th generation are getting from bad to worse .

True love waits . It's not easy to find your Mr. Right . It's not impossible , it just takes time . I'm still young , only sweet 16 . I'll wait for th right time and th right one . I believe in my soul mate , destiny isn't it .