My photo
I'm a girl, I can go from normal to bitch in 0.5 seconds.

Saturday, October 2, 2010

That's when you least expected it .

Aww. This blog is extremely dead to th max. However i don't see th need to post every single time, every now and then or whatever. I've been so busy w/ my Os, i can barely breathe.
Well, i don't know what happened but recently some things really raced through my mind, i've thought of changing my lifestyle.
I don't want my old lifestyle, i find it so lifeless. I want to have a whole new change in my life. Well, of course i still want my friends (:
I don't know what exactly told me to have this sudden thought. Education is indeed important, my Os are like in twenty days or so? Now that i'm stepping on th acceleration, i'm really afraid it's too late.
Next year, would be a new beginning for me, definitely a whole new chapter in life. I will not be destroying every single memory of my secondary school life. I won't close th book, i'll just flip th pages.
Th struggles i've been through during my school years are etched in my memory. I'll never forget th silly, stupid, dumb, idiot things i've done, be it myself or together w/ my girl friends :)
This are what spurred and kept me going though. I may have regret for screwing part of my secondary school life up, but it's a growing process right? I'm trying to study already and try my best not to slacken. Though it's hard, i believe i'll pull through. Whether i'll pass w/ flying colours is a different thing after all. At th end of th day, i have only myself to blame. So i tell myself when th day i get back my O's results which will be next year, save th tears! Be it for joy or despair.
Perhaps th teachers might still think that i'm not studying because th way they question me made me feel like i'm hopeless. well they are not to blamed. Thanks to myself who at least once showed them me being fucked up. I know they don't think i am working but so what? I don't study for their sake. It's for myself. It may sound egoccentric, but it's reality.
I should not care what other people think because at th end of th day, it's my own name. I can't guarantee that i'll prove them wrong w/ splendid results but i know i'll just try my best.
Th next few weeks are gonna be tough, that's for sure. 12 Nov, i'm coming for you.